Meet your Captain
How's it going! My name is Natalio Gomez and I was born and raised in Palm Beach County and have spent most of my life fishing all over South Florida, Everglades National Park, and learning about these incredible places and fisheries. Not only is Fishing a lifestyle for me but it is truly my passion. I have a true love for the State of Florida, the fish that reside here, and believe strongly in conservation in hopes that the next generation will get to experience what we can now. Being a local and growing up in the area, I naturally spent a lot of time on the water. Through dedication and time, I learned the waters very well and am sure to guarantee not only a fun trip, but a safe one.
Capt Natalio is a fully licensed USCG 25 Ton Captain
Captain Natalio currently charters and guides out of his 18FT Flats Boat.
Florida Built 18 Foot Action Craft
•2019 Mercury 150 ProXs 4 Stroke
• Latest satellite Technology Wireless
• Trolling motor which makes fishing a breeze
• Latest Lowrance HDS Gen 3 FishFinder & GPS with Satellite Imagery mapping for safety (Allows to see sandbars and rockpiles while running at night)
• Livewells for live baiting
• Rotomold Cooler for Food, drinks, and snacks
• Dry Storage for Electronics
• Speakers/system if music is requested